.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Presidential Award

Woot... I got invited to the graduation awards night to receive the Presidential Award, honoring students who have maintained an A average form 6, 7, and the first two terms of the 8th grade. The way I see it, is that it's sort-of like an early "Middle School Carreer" report card.

In other words, it adds huge leverage to my being allowed (financially) to build the Wahttehhog Computer! Woot, woot........

9 Comments:

  • Your stupid!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:49 PM  

  • Not as much as you...Peter! :)

    By Blogger Matt, at 3:00 PM  

  • Well, I got a presidential award, too.

    By Blogger Pete, at 3:03 PM  

  • O.K. Your point? I mean if you say I'm stupid cause I got the award, then you are making fun of yourself as well!! Weirdos unite...

    By Blogger Matt, at 3:35 PM  

  • Does it mean anything for you?
    If yes! then be specific.

    By Blogger Ashutosh Mishra, at 9:22 AM  

  • Uhh... what do you mean??

    By Blogger Matt, at 4:12 PM  

  • Children, children, stop bickering. I got one too, none of you are that special.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 10:21 PM  

  • YOU got one becasue of bribery, trust me, I KNOW.

    By Blogger Matt, at 7:57 PM  

  • I got one to sweet jesus they must be handing them out to specific tables at lunch.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home