.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I wish I was a PC gamer

Oh how I wish I was a PC gamer. To fr4g fools with a keyboard and mouse, the sensation is all teh sweeter. To plumb teh lushious d3p7hs of the deep RPG realm. To hack and m0d till a world is just how I like it. That would be b4k4^2. But wo is me, to have a 5 1/2 year old computer. Beezlebub himself could not devise a worse form of punishment than a full out Windows 98 system crash. The Blue Screen is a most cold and horrible hue. To play a game watered down on a console just doesn't cut it. Morrowind looked kickass on the PC back in 2 double-ought 2. On the XBOX it looked like ass-and-a-half. BATV has an Apple G5. It's so close and yet so far away. I dream of one day liberating it from it's oppressors, taking it home, gently carressing it's brushed steel frame. One day I will have my gaming rig, and that day will be good.

Ok, I just went all Leaves Of Grass there. In short, my computer is a piece of crap and I wish I had a better one. School got out in Billerica today. Most excellent.

8 Comments:

  • SCHOOL GOT OUT IN BILLERICA TODAY!!!

    Yeah and now we won't be seeing those oh-so-ugly faces again... (-_-)

    By Blogger Matt, at 8:31 PM  

  • Okay two things to say. I agree with Matt and laugh at Johnson. Yes school is out and that RULES , but then Johnson comes out with a sad story well heres a curve Johnson was at my house and I think thats the reason for this tale. He came over to go in the pool (I still insist it wasn't that cold)but whent on the computer to play counter strike. I think it struck a nerve to see my peice of shit windows software enduced Dell computer play video games like half life 2 and Counter Strike while his ancient piece of whale terd computer could not. the last game his computer could play is Galliga.Hey Johnson now you know my mom wasn't lying when she said my whole family is addicted to Counter strike you played it for 30 minutes at a time. Great game isn't it?

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 9:01 PM  

  • Learn to spell, when flaming me it's best to spell Galaga right

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 9:29 PM  

  • Okay Ryan what ever you say I will now spell everything right do to your comand oh yah would you like me to carry around a dictionary it might help with the impediment.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 1:19 PM  

  • You realize you spelled "command" wrong? "Do" is also used incorrectly.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 6:32 PM  

  • I feel another flame war...

    By Blogger Matt, at 8:20 PM  

  • No more flame wars i'm still paying the therapist for the last one. And matt whenever you right a japenese emoticon do -@_@- glasses.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 3:55 PM  

  • Can't we all just get along?

    By Blogger Pete, at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home