.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Monday, May 14, 2007

Editing Unleashed

The new ultimate video processing/editing software suite of all time has been announced by Apple, Inc.


Final Cut Pro 6
Motion 3
Soundtrack Pro 2
Compressor 3
DVD Studio Pro 4

And a new software that seems very promising called: Color

Apple says that Color is a new professional color grading/correction application that will integrate seemlessly with Final Cut Studio, although it is a standalone application. Sounds real serious. I'm really excited about it.

Can't wait to acquire all this new software. I'm not even sure if it'll run on my suckbook. We'll see.

But damn, Apple answers my prayers again. Just days before the announcement, I was wishing for a powerful color app that I could work with FCP. And Apple heard me.

Here's the link to the FCS 2 page: http://www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/

Sweet!!!

4 Comments:

  • matt i just realized how long its been since ive seen you ok that settles it in the next three weeks there shall be an outdoor lan at my house (halo and light WTF)

    from Jon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 PM  

  • Yeah same here. We as The Wahttehhog need to meet up soon.

    Not sure how much time I have in these last few weeks before school's out though... I'm definitely free ALL summer long...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:06 PM  

  • then make that first week of summer

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 8:08 PM  

  • Hmm, I'll have to see what I have going.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home