.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Monday, June 27, 2005

PortConMaine

PortConMaine was pretty awesome. I was there Saturday and Sunday. I entered the Halo, Halo 2, and DDR tournaments. Didn't win any, but it was fun anyways. Also played some D&D miniatures. I enjoyed it, but I still prefer straight D&D, as opposed to strategy orientated D&D. Met Anath of Applegeeks, asked him about the movie I sent Applegeeks. He never saw it but said he'd look for it. Watched some anime, I was especially impressed with Appleseed. It's entirely CG and looks awesome. Go watch it now, I command thee. I also looked for the Neon Genesis Evangelion Perfect Collection, but neither the dealer's room or the local vendors had one in stock. I will also say that I am now addicted to both Pocky and Ramune. Pocky is a snack food comprised of chocolate and biscuit. Ramune is a soft drink that is explosively carbonated. Both are highly addictive. Ramune is also dangerous to open, and must be done with care lest you injure yourself or others.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home