.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Republicans FiGhT BaCk

Noobmen like poor Johnson here just don't understand the technical abilities that people like I possess. Poor noobman Ryan knows that I can r()xx()r him in any game any where any time.




And I know far more code (C, NQC, C++, HTML, CSS... command lines in Halo) than he does.




Johnson here doesn't appreciate what I do for the clan including editing, organization, hardrive storage, video-capture equipment, displays, computer, website (yeah, I created the website and coded a part of this blogspace), production, exporting, and a lot of stuff that I can't think of right now.

Eat it Noob.

And for ya'll who want a picture of dipstick and a half:

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 4:34 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Matt, at 4:35 PM  

  • "Johnson here doesn't appreciate what I do for the clan including editing, organization, hardrive storage, video-capture equipment, displays, computer, website (yeah, I created the website and coded a part of this blogspace), production, exporting, and a lot of stuff that I can't think of right now."

    you do realize that most of the things you mentioned are in the Noun form, which means you can't do them. That's right dumbface.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 4:36 PM  

  • O.K. Fine, you got me there... but I created them. Yeah, that's right, you got nothin'!!

    By Blogger Matt, at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home