.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Monday, January 30, 2006

Sans-Coullote, AKA, The Wahttehhog Rides Again

Yep, that's what I decided the name of our new series should be, Sans-Coullote. That's french for "without bracers" for those who don't know. If you're the kind who insists on Freedom Fries you can call it "The Wahttehhog Rides Again." I also considered "The Proletariate", "The Sixth Estate", and "Awake, Hoi-Polloi." However, none of these carry the simple grace of Sans-Coullote. It ties in nicely with the theme of revolution. Episode one will consist of the Cold Open and the taking of Zanzibar. It's coming together nicely, but I would like a higher player count on-screen. I'm assuming Matt is going to send me what he has done in a format I can view. We also need voice acting, so feel free to pitch in, and if your voice sucks feel free to tell a more charismatic person of my offering. Lastly, let's try and keep the group IQ at filming sessions above the room temperature, in the future.

In closing: BOOM HEADSHOT!

10 Comments:

  • The Wahttehhog Rides Again, ya, it's a good name (I insist on freedom fries).

    By Blogger Pete, at 8:36 PM  

  • Dude, call me anytime for voice acting. Except for Saturdays, I'm available always. I just need a call first.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 8:43 PM  

  • Hmm... "Sans-Coullote"

    How is that pronounced?

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:13 PM  

  • sanz kyoo LAHTZ

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 9:19 PM  

  • nice you know these is the first french words I dont mind pronounceing.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 6:14 AM  

  • hey matt how do you get a picture or were in the blogmanager is it

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 6:15 AM  

  • What do you mean?

    If you mean to post a picture, simply click on the little button that looks like a landscape, and either enter the URL address for the image over the net or upload your own image directly to Blogger servers.

    I recommend uploading an image to Flickr and then pasting the image's online URL into the picture posting interface.

    By Blogger Matt, at 5:29 PM  

  • Yikes, the first time I saw the blog, I did not see the animation of the picture. It's REALLY scary, I can't even look at it anymore. It's also pretty disgusting.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 7:44 PM  

  • Yeah, it is. Ryan showed me it before, and it's really unbelievable.

    By Blogger Matt, at 10:10 PM  

  • That's actually from a movie, just so you all know.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home