.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Friday, July 22, 2005

Maine again?

Goin to Maine again with my dad and his girlfriend wich ensures a nice long week in a place filled with a bunch of anul(uptight pricks) family members (my lip trembels when saying family) Kens parents and siblings now there family memberes Susans barely even a casual acaintance in my eyes. Forget about my dad making me believe shes family. Now on to interesting matters Austin battelfield 2 sounds realy cool but since my video can barely take hl2 i'll go out on a limb and say that my computer cant take it. Ryan sorry about commenting about anything. Its Kill Bill a tarentino flick I loved the movies both of them there are countless times I talked about the movie and said how great it was i'll remind you I did not tell you about the movie. I did not introduce the movie to you. Just told you on multiple occaitons it was a great movie and my mom coming from the drive thru said it was a great movie I wasnt bragging either just stating a fact. So once and for all lets just drop it K .the grand theft auto thing is also funny well not realy. I think just to prove to the politicians how hard it is to hack we sould lock them in a room and tell them they dont get any sustanance till they hack out the ao scene those fork tongue bastards will have died within 2 weeks. Ryan you were right there are only 6 episodes of flcl. Now let me see anything i'm forgeting besides what day it is You can just tell me in the comments ok.



sorry for the minor language there were other words I could have used but didn't.SeeYa

11 Comments:

  • when is austin joining its rediculous how long its taking.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 11:55 AM  

  • Austin is masterchiefsmainman.

    By Blogger -=WTH=-Mod Clay, at 6:23 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 8:52 PM  

  • He hasn't become a mod yet I know who he is.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 8:54 PM  

  • Austin you need to register your display name as "Wahttehhog Moderater (Austin)" before I'm going to make you a mod, or even a member of this blog. You can change your display name in dashboard, under profile, one of the upper sections.

    By Blogger Matt, at 10:39 AM  

  • All right Matt, I changed it. For those who don't know (meaning all of you but Matt) I'm not a moderator yet. As you see in the previous comment, Matt wanted me to change it. As for becoming a moderator, (Matt) please explain the process to me. Call me or post a comment. If you don't know my number, call Pete. (Don't want to leave my number here where everyone can just come in, write it down, and call me whenever they feel like it.)

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 9:04 PM  

  • Alright, step by step here...

    1. I sent you an invitational e-mail a while ago, like months ago. I just sent one again. Is it still "nintendofan13@comcast.net"?

    2. When you receive the e-mail, it's pretty self-explanatory as to what you need to do to become a mod.

    3. Finally, when are actually a member, you'll need to go to your dashboard, then profile, and edit (Sect. 2 down) your "full name" text box. Type in "Austin" and "Arroco".

    By the way, I really appreciate the fact that you changed your display name immediately, as we are both aware that you (no offense) are the last Wahttehhog Clan member who still isn't part of the blog... >_>

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:15 PM  

  • Austin says he doesn't want to put his real name on for privacy reasons.

    By Blogger -=WTH=-Mod Clay, at 10:02 PM  

  • Oh god... I guess just put something like "A." and "A."

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:54 AM  

  • Hey guys I'm going to Maine on Thursday. I just thought you guys wanted to know since everyone else announces when their going away. Try not to miss me to much.

    By the way are Matt and I the only ones who ever go on Skype?

    By Blogger Pete, at 11:06 PM  

  • "Wahttehhog Super Admin (Pete)"???

    Uhh, Ryan... (>_<)

    By Blogger Matt, at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home