.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Wahttehhog Revival - 70th Post Extravaganza

I'm feeling a little proud of us today, so I'm expressing my feelings to 6 billion people around the globe.

First off, I'd like to thank the crew so far for all that ya'll have done. This includes participation in Clan Events (like filmings or conferences), support of the team online (understanding that I'm working my face off configuring the web server), publicizing The Wahttehhog on your own, the screaming enragement that is prominent with everything we do, etc...

Anyways, I thought I might as well pull all Wahttehhog Media/Video content from the depths of my Iomega USB 2.0 hard drive (which sucks in terms of connection speed considering it's USB and not Firewire) and revive all old movies, Episodes, pictures, and so on.

Here's a compilation of everything:

- Wahttehhog Episode 1 (Insert Quarter to Purchase Health): Quicktime (35.2MB) WMP9 (36MB)
- Some_First_Jumps featuring myself: Quicktime (8.7MB)
- Retard Ryan featuring Ryan: Quicktime (11.9MB)
- This story is about Ryan... featuring some dude: Quicktime (9MB)
- Ryan SpaZtarD featuring Ryan: JPEG Image (124.45KB)
- No-Scope Sniping Montage by HaloGT.com: Quicktime (35.8MB) WMP9 (26.4MB)
- Wahttehhog Chief: JPEG Image (148KB)
- Wahttehhog Banner created by myself: JPEG Image (20.26KB)
- MC_Ballerina by TheGhost: Quicktime (2.5MB) WMP9 (2.5MB)
- Homertage by DarqKnyght: Quicktime (34.4MB) WMP9 (34.4MB)
- Live Smacktalking by the Educational Dept: WMP9 (11.6MB)
- Wahttehhog Newsletters by myself: PDF format: Issue 1, Issue 2, Issue 3
- Honda CRF150F Dirtbike from Honda: JPEG Image (57.76KB)

Current Wahttehhog members:
- Matt Macomber (Co-Founder, Administrator, Producer, Editor, Computer Geek)
- Ryan Johnson (Co-Founder, Administrator, Retard, Director, Social Coordinator)
- Pete Membrino (Moderator, Acting Character)
- Jon Corrolis (Moderator, Acting Character, XBox-Mod Supervisor)
- Austin Arroco (Moderator, Acting Character, LAN Host)
- Andy Beckford (Moderator, Acting Character, LAN Host)

I'll add additional information as time progresses.

7 Comments:

  • 0_0 That is one massive post, I mean, that is a giant godzilla sized post that could break free and ravage Tokyo at any moment. My feeble mind can barely comprehend the HTML coding that must have gone into this.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 9:39 PM  

  • I still think the title mod supervisor was just to shut me up. and I don't know I think its more king kong new york vibe.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 6:18 AM  

  • What the hell is "king kong new york vibe"???221!

    Dude you think really radically. You realize your the only member that has any experience with modded XBoxes and running legit games on them. I wouldn't be complaining if I was given that title. I just typed out exactly what was originally written about everyone.

    By Blogger Matt, at 3:36 PM  

  • I'm not complaining and in the original King Kong he was brought as a sideshow attraction from that doom island place remember he brings that lady to the top of what I think is the empire state building.(I think)

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 9:20 PM  

  • Cool Jon. Yes, it was the Empire State Building.

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:38 PM  

  • This has any pertinence to the discussion at hand how?

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 7:31 PM  

  • Только две вещи бесконечны: вселенная и человеческая тупость и я еще не уверен по поводу вселенной альберт эйнштейн
    !!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home