.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Monday, August 22, 2005

Alaska Finally Does Something Cool

Check this out. Neogentronyx This is a dude in Anchorage who built an 18-foot tall Functioning Mecha!!! This means three things: 1) Alaska has finally done something that justifies it's admission to the United States, 2) We actually constructed a ridable bipedal robot before Japan. Think about it, Japan's entire collective conscience is focused on nothing but giant robots and ONE DUDE IN HIS BACKYARD BEAT THEM. Which is to say that one guy bested the entire collective efforts of a first world country. 3) Battlebots is gonna kick ass with these things.

5 Comments:

  • this may sound stupid "like most other things I say" but were in the hell do you find these sites because god forbid you use google to look up fully mobile robotic exo skeleton THATS MADE IN ALASKA i am not saying it isn't cool cause it is. but you've gotta share your sources.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 5:29 PM  

  • I saw this in Wired. It's a magazine, you know, those things that come in the mail periodically with words in them.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 6:04 PM  

  • dude i get mags to no reason to get mad get glad(shameless marketing right there)I wasn't trying to embarris you or anything just asking a question.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 6:18 PM  

  • Yeah I was actually about to post about the same thing. Hey ya'll, subscribe for Wired, it's a kick-a55 magazine.

    By Blogger Matt, at 6:47 PM  

  • I voted only to find out my email was temporarily shut down because I dont visit it enough so my vote never counted yet the email address was used so I contacted them and I'm hopeing for a responce.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home