.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Saturday, October 15, 2005

First BF2 Machinima

This is, to my knowledge, the very first BF2 machinima. Quite well done, if I may say.
Click on the link in the guy's post.

UPDATE:

Credit to Ryan for posting the video above. Another BF2 video that came out on August 15th 2005 is available below:

3V Viators (Link to the download server, not the file. 257.4 MB)

Pretty good stunt video overall. Posted in Fatal1ty.com's forums.
(Rating: 7.8/10)

4 Comments:

  • Death to spammers, I will stab spammers in the face with bullets!!!

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 2:13 PM  

  • Deletion within 24 hours.

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:05 PM  

  • I wish we could do some BF2 machinema, but none of us have nice enough computaters

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 2:48 PM  

  • By the way, I have actually persuaded my parents (through grades, of course) to financially support my PC. It's really coming along.

    Some of the hardware:

    - MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI Motherboard
    - NVidia 7800GTX OEM Graphics Card
    - AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+ processor overclocked to 4400
    - 250GB Hard drive
    - 1GB RAM
    stuff like that.

    Sweet huh? Only about $2000 too...

    By Blogger Matt, at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home