.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Monday, December 19, 2005

Halo 3

These past few days, while I was playing Halo 2's campaign (just as good as Halo's campaign), I was thinking of the possibilities of Halo 3. Halo 3 is and would be my only reason to buy the Xbox 360, along with Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Splinter Cell 4 if you haven't heard the title).

If Bungie does it correctly, then the story of Halo 3 could and should be the strongest story of the Halo legacy. I don't know how familiar you guys are with the plot, but the Arbiter brought with him a great character and many plot twists. The turning of the Prophets, the Covenant Civil War, and the Flood reaching an area outside Halo on their own are strong points in the story. The Flood used In Amber Clad to reach High Charity, ON THIER OWN. Yeah, I'm excited too. Could the Flood have adaptive intelligence, could the Elites ally themselves with Earth, and do the Prophets know more about Halo than they are telling (just a random thought)? Also, the War on Earth at the end of Halo 2 that Bungie had better put in Halo 3 looks awmazing.

Of course the presentation would be awesome, because it is the 360. I mean, Ryan, you may have thought that COD2 was subpar in graphics (I didn't think that it was as bad as you said), but Bungie knows how to harness technology. Look at Halo 2.

At the risk of sounding repetitive, let's have a Christmas LAN. Seriously, I'm looking forward to one. I'm going to be missing out on the Band Disney Trip, so I need something to occupy me from my sadness.

One more thing, this Christmas CD is ANNOYING THE HECK OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Comments:

  • Hey, I found some good news for Nintendo. They say that Zelda will be on Gamecube which means that we won't be hardpressed to buy a Revolution right away. It's going to be biggest one yet. Also, Kojima Productions is going to make a Revolution game. EA is supporting the Rev as well. If you guys are wondering why I've been on the Internet (I sure am), it's because I'm bored with my games. Other than Halo and Halo 2, I'm bored, even on Live. So I'm painfully waiting for Christmas and hopefully plenty of new games.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 8:26 PM  

  • Golly gee Austin you sure have done an awful lot of typing! What is the Christmas CD?

    By Blogger Pete, at 8:56 PM  

  • It's an abomination to all of the things that make Christmas good for me. They messed up my song, The Twelve Days of Christmas. After that, I was in a bad mood and hated all that it played. Clay said that he is bored with Halo 2. How could you do such a thing?!? Cry, cry; sob, sob. And please, please leave your comments on Halo 3. I don't want to feel like a crazy person.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 9:31 PM  

  • In the top of the post, I wrote that I wasn't sure if you guys were familiar with the plot, I meant of Halo 2. Just wanted to clear that up.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 9:34 PM  

  • Your begining to scare me Austin.

    By Blogger Pete, at 4:00 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 4:52 PM  

  • Why am I scaring you guys? Maybe it's because Pete spelt beginning wrong. Or maybe it's this awesome shirt. Go to Jinx.com and check it out. Type in Original Gamers as the search. It's an awesome one. You'll know it when you see it.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 5:27 PM  

  • Pete's not scared because of any of that. He's scared because of your sudden outbreak to support The Wahttehhog and the online communities.

    It's just weird that you suddenly post so much and surf the net with the rest of us. (Not that any of that is a bad thing.)

    (^_^) (>_<)

    By Blogger Matt, at 5:35 PM  

  • Finally realize the internet is your friend?

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 5:50 PM  

  • I said why I've been on in the top comment. That and the fact that Clay finishes his homework before me and hits the Xbox right away. Not saying anything Clay, don't take it the wrong way.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 6:13 PM  

  • What the hec?! What's up with the blog?

    By Blogger Pete, at 9:14 PM  

  • It's being possessed.

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home