.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Freaked Out.

All right, I'm sorry Ryan, but this post exists solely to make sure I don't have to look at that "picture" when I come on the blog. It's scaring the crap out of me. Well... since I do have a post, I might as well add other stuff. Matt, I have told Ryan but would like to share that I am available most anytime to do voice acting. Except Saturday and afterschool on Mondays and Fridays until 3:30, I'm free. Generally, Make It Hurt practice is in the day, and I may be available at night like last time. Just give a call first. Actually, Monday and Friday may change; I will let you know.

On the video game front, no news on MGS4 unfortunately. Not much PS3 news in general. I've almost beaten Metroid Prime 2. Great game.

There was something else; if I remember I'll tell you.

6 Comments:

  • Hayden, sign on to Skype.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 8:59 PM  

  • I don't find it that scary.

    By Blogger Matt, at 4:16 PM  

  • Ocon, if you're speaking of the Talk Smack Over XBL video:

    Download the Quicktime video here.

    If you want the WMP9 format, download
    here.

    By Blogger Matt, at 4:25 PM  

  • See the big side bar that says "Wahttehhog Videos", it's there.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 6:07 PM  

  • Well then watch it. They're both the same thing. One just has extended credits and improved sound.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 6:57 PM  

  • Yeah, I can upload the re-edited one if y'all insist. The sound is revamped and, like Ryan said, there are some extras included within the video.

    By Blogger Matt, at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home