.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Games that make my eyes bleed(EDITED VERSION)

Yes I may sound like a broken record but (in terms of blastfamy)I like the Xbox, and the Xbox 360 is not looking any different .this does not meen I like microsoft only a product they sell.but back to Xbox 360 there was a game I saw that looked(taking this from matt) ASTOUNDING a game that looked real it's called Gears of War.It was like a resident evil four meets faster paced war combat, and elder scrolls 4 also the shiznit with its massive maps and cool outlook on a different world(this was for ryan).gamecube didn't show anything but it's backwards compatability and zelda :twighlight princess(ha ha you can ride wolf link).Now PS3 looked sick had a new killzone awsome graphics and just as much online as Xbox 360.PC had battlefield 2, fear,and some other awkwardly bloody games.All and all it looks like another great year for gaming.But there are others I heard of like Black,Gun,and We Love Katimari Dimashi that I heard less about.these games are most likely going to enduce extreme eye stigmata and brain tumors but hey watch an hour of any japenese show and it has the same effect.well you guys already know this so good luck with your assumptions.

4 Comments:

  • I'm pretty sure this is not what you want on the forum but hey its only an update on how good games are.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 6:28 AM  

  • Well, let me say, I haven't seen the Killzone trailer yet but will. It sounds good. Starcraft: Ghost, Legend of Zelda, Black, Soul Caliber III all look good (but it's too bad SCIII is only on the PS2.) We Love Katamari is the stuff Brain Anuerisms are made of. The Elder Scrolls IV is probably my biggest motivation to buy an XBOX 360. Also, Condemned looks and sounds amazing. Think Silent Hill combined with any really good shooter. I'm dissapointed there was no mention of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth, which seems to have fallen by the wayside. Too bad, as H.P. Lovecraft is one of my favorite authors. I would replay Alone In The Dark to make up for this, but I lost the little codebook, and no one will make a crack for a game that came out in 1992. Perfect Dark Zero= Dissapointment.

    The new systems. The XBOX 360 seems a little too ambitious for it's own good. Less than half of America has broadband. Microsoft wants total market domination. Selling a product less than half America can use effectively is not the way to go. Now I know you're going to say, "but Ryan, any serious gamer has broadband, it fits the technologically progressive lifestyle of the gamer." To you I say, "That may be true, but Microsoft is trying to make something for everyone with the XBOX 360, and last I checked not everyone had broadband." The Playstation 3 would be my system of preference, except that the PS3 looks even worse than the XBOX 360. Sony basically took the PS2 and spray painted it silver. They then hit it with a bat to make it bulge out in the middle. Finally they scrawled it's name on the side in "Spiderman: the Movie" script. Also worth noting, the PS3's controller looks like an even bigger flop the then XBOX controller L (or XBOX controller F, for Fat.)

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 3:17 PM  

  • you took most the words right out of my mouth. I am very sorry about missing some very excellent games and reporting the flaws my bad. But hope to make more posts like this. AS we speak I am chicken pecking a new statement down. Holding the phone for a second i must say killzone llloookkkss awsome and i am dissapointed to not have seen anything on black or gun ,BUT do look forward to it.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 3:43 PM  

  • Worth noting: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernoybl is going to beat Fear to the ground and spit in it's face...Then it's going to kick Fear in the gonads.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home