.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Monday, June 06, 2005

teh Updatex00r!!!!1!!!!1!!

Insert Quarter almost made it onto HaloBugieOrg. We were THIS CLOSE <--->, and a little bit more. However the file size is too big. Which makes absolutely no sense since HBO has Sorenson3 Compressor. It also took them 8 business days to reply to us. I guess they don't understand we're trying to run a company here. Guess I'll just have to get my good buddy Steve Jobs to host it on his site...and give me a Powerbook.

Now for something completely different.

Episode 2 has been layed out and written. Now all we have to do is film it.

John is almost up on the site as a moderator. The only impediment to this is he can't spell "Wahttehhog." When asked why he can't spell it he replied, "Dhhh, silent Es are hard, Tin foil is shiny, shiny are good!" Austin refuses to join the site as he firmly believes "Internet" is a witch that lives behind his shed and wants to eat him.

4 Comments:

  • Two things.1)Where can I find Insert Quarter.2)I know who Austin is.

    By Blogger -=WTH=-Mod Clay, at 9:46 PM  

  • Insert Quarter is not up on a site yet, but if you ask real nice and pledge your undying loyalty to me I might email you the movie...if I feel like it.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 9:56 PM  

  • Shut up Ryan. Your sucking up to good people. Get Skype = I'll send full original file. (It's in Quicktime format) And also, I've got Sorenson's Squeeze 4, which I personally think could be better, but hey, it's Squeeze 3 only better.

    By Blogger Matt, at 10:18 PM  

  • Hey how do you know Austin Arroco? Where do you live? I'm not trying to pry into anything, so you don't have to answer personal questions. :)

    By Blogger Matt, at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home