.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Monday, October 24, 2005

all the cool kids are doin it

I think we should put our stuff together and begin raising money for a clan xbox 360 that way after I get mine we can have lans with one of the next gen systems or find out whos getting oneand by xbox 360 Imean the extra controlersand cables needed just a suggesiton for the futer look ahead in an almost drug induced coma towards the future. (all the cool kids are doing it or at least the drug induced coma part.)

4 Comments:

  • Yeah we could do something about that.

    By teh way, I bought an XBox.

    Please congratulate me upon my horrific purchase. (I realize that I'm helping Bill Gates in a small way towards world domination.)

    Microsoft should be shut down.

    By Blogger Matt, at 8:56 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Pete, at 9:00 PM  

  • Nice. Go on Skype some time and I'll give you a two month free trial code for XBox Live.

    By Blogger Pete, at 9:05 PM  

  • Are you serious??

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home