.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Monday, October 17, 2005

Work gets Done

I'm spending my half-day tomorrow working at BATV. Gonna get some actual work on Episode 2 done. This is a revolutionary new concept which I'm sure will change the way the world looks at machinema and several other theoretical ideas.
------------------------------------------------------------
Avast, Cool sight off the port bow!

How much coffee will kill you?

I can down 76 cups of the sacred brew.
------------------------------------------------------------
In a totally unrelated issue, the complete ROP awards come out Sunday. I won't be able to see it till Monday, as I'll be in D.C. Hopefully there won't be any terrorist attacks, no fly violations, or Beltway sniping copycats while I'm there. With my luck all three things will happen in combination (and Godzilla will rise out of the Potomac to run amok.) Wish me luck.
------------------------------------------------------------
Last but not least, Jack Thompson has offered to donate $10,000 to Take Two's favorite charity if a game company will design and publish Jack Thompson's self invisioned game.

One Man's Dream

===UPDATE===

Apparently a couple mod squads decided to call Jack's bluff. Several mods have been released in which players can live out Jack's sick fantasy. Well, Jack wasn't expecting this. He said his offer was satireand he wasn't paying. So, the good folks at Penny Arcade decided to donate the $10,000 for him. In his name. So, what's a lunatic to do? Easy, he filed for their arrests as they were "threatening and harrassing" him. Now, y'all know I'm not a big fan of Penny Arcade, but this really was a great thing to do. What's wrong with Jack isn't that he could actually legislate against games (which he can't), but that mainstream media still takes him seriously. As though he were an expert in the field of "Murder Simulators." Therefore if he could pwn the n00b public into believing him, we'd have a whole new pot of 5h17 on our hands.

19 Comments:

  • Ah yes, machinima, solving the world's harshest problems.

    Odd how "The Weasel" from ROP Awards has managed to not release the candidates and winner for the "Best Screenplay" category yet, when it seems that all the other categories' winners have been announced. Makes you wonder if they're tormenting us or if they're really just being n00bz and haven't yet fully realized and understood the full effect of The Wahttehhog's sHeeR 1337xX0rNeSs. I'm expecting that video within days.

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:39 PM  

  • Guess what Matt, I can't get any work done. The drive requires it's own Firewire and power supply. Neither of which you gave to me. w00t w00t indeed.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 1:27 PM  

  • when do you think jacky boy is gonna realise these kids are using video games as a coushin. I'm not say everyones like me(god forbid)but i've literaly played every gore fest known to man and never even hurt anybody. than we take a look at kids with rich social lives who can only talk about mameing and punching cops or other. maybe just maybe you sould look at it this way out of a 1000 murder maybey 1 or 2 are caused by video games and 6 of 10 of these are kids just blaming videogames to lessen the sentence think of it that way.and now the most important thing of all jack thompsons legaly insane if they did let him loose at e3 it would look like ent domes comic.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 2:54 PM  

  • Correction. Although the Miami judicial system did make him take a sanity test, he was pronounced sane on a technicality. One of the questions posed to him on the multiple choice section had no right answer. Therefore they couldn't keep the results.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 4:16 PM  

  • the drive does not require a separate power supply besides the firewire cable (which BATV has), which supplies streaming power for the drive.

    By Blogger Matt, at 5:52 PM  

  • They said that theie Firewire cables are inconpatible with your drive.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 9:54 PM  

  • I've seen Firewire 400 cables at BATV. They're screwing with you dude.

    By Blogger Matt, at 11:31 AM  

  • I was in Edit Bay 1. I think Firewire 400 is only in Edit Bay 2.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 2:44 PM  

  • Yeah next time I'll give you the adapter cable that converts Firewire 400 to Firewire 800.

    Yet I thought that all the bays each have a PowerMac G5 now...

    By Blogger Matt, at 6:14 PM  

  • They do, but Edit Bay 1 only has a 400 cable. Well, I did it. I got AIM Instant Messenger. I am now part of the foaming mouthed mass of teenagers which is slowly disintigrating the internet and the English language.
    i fel dumr alrdy LOL :) <3.
    If you wish to contact me through said messenging service you may reach thou at "wahttehhog", what else?
    kg2gbi

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 6:19 PM  

  • Why did you get AIM?

    By Blogger Pete, at 7:09 PM  

  • All the cool kids have it.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 7:41 PM  

  • AIM, noun;
    1. spammers portal to your uber-micro 1337xX0r g4m1nG syStem.
    2. suck-a55 instant-messaging software for n00bz.

    (All above information was taken directly out of the Oxford American Dictionaries. Not to be re-printed without permission.)

    By Blogger Matt, at 8:51 PM  

  • Hey ladies, you should, you know, date me ay? Cause I have Ub3r1337 |\/|icr0

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 9:40 PM  

  • Ub3r-pWn4g3 1337xX0r m1cr0 sk1zZels...

    By Blogger Matt, at 5:34 PM  

  • BOOM HEADSHOT!!!BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
    My hearts beatin, my hands are shaking, BUT I'M STILL SHOOTIN, AND I'M STILL GETTIN HEADSHOTS, I'M LIKE BOOM HEADSHOT, BOOM HEADSHOT, BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 5:45 PM  

  • Holy sh1t chill dude...

    Hey ya'll, go watch all the other episodes. What I posted is only 1/5724587 of the awesomeness they own.

    www.purepwnage.com

    By Blogger Matt, at 6:02 PM  

  • yoo pete's the man

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 PM  

  • Ryan wats your screen name an aim?

    By Blogger _WTH_ the fat kid (Andy), at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home