.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Sunday, March 05, 2006

We've got to finish this episode...

This Friday, March 10, my mom will let us finish this thing up in terms of filming. We'd go from 5:00 to 11:00. Even though it seems as though we've been done, it looks like we aren't. Ryan wants a redo of the Montag scene at Foundation. So leave comments, call me, and do anything else to let me know if you can make it. I don't know how good Friday is for you guys. We could do Saturday, but the P.L.F show is on Saturday. Let's finish this up. I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished project.

Matt, for voice acting we could bring whatever equipment we may need. I just want to finish this.

7 Comments:

  • Wow everything is hapenning on March 10th. My project is due, we're gonna finish this episode(hopefully), and something else that I can't remember.

    By Blogger -=WTH=-Mod Clay, at 5:48 PM  

  • The Foundation redo is already over half way done. It would only take around 10-20 minutes to finish. What we really need is voice acting, which we can do there.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 7:17 PM  

  • Ya, we do need to get this done. I'll be free, even if I'm not.

    By Blogger Pete, at 9:06 PM  

  • I watched the Lament thing. It's a good thing it sucks and will be seen by nobody, and remembered by even less.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 9:08 PM  

  • Man, between the un-synched visuals, interlacing problems, choppy visuals, and dialogue that jumps tones at random intervals, did I mention just how bad Pvt. Jenkins is? We're going to royally pwn it, hard and stuff.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 9:47 PM  

  • I doubt we'll really get much voice-acting done at an event hosted at someone's house with all the clan present. We really need to do the voice-acting at BATV, where less than 5 decibels of environment noise is recorded. People I've talked with have said that what really made our first episode good was the quality of voices and sound in the video.

    So... if we still get together at Austin's place, we'd probably start the filming for the next episode. Speaking of which, Ryan, why don't you start putting together the script (if not a detailed story) for the 3rd video.

    And yeah, that "Lament_for_Jenkins" video was not good, and a poor editing job was done. The guy probably tried his hardest though... >_<

    By Blogger Matt, at 3:22 PM  

  • "something else that I can't remember"

    That would be your mom's birthday, Clay!

    By Blogger Pete, at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home