.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The PSP

Is the biggest POS you'll ever encounter in all your travels. It seems to have an utter inability to run applications. No matter how many third party (because Sony doesn't make any) conversion tools I use, it just refuses to work. Even the update I downloaded off Sony's site doesn't feel like operating. At this point I'm going to give their Techies a call, and if they're not any help, this brick is going on Ebay. I can see it whimpering at me, it knows it's fate. "Ryan, I'm scared", it says. "Will I dream?" It inquires. Listen you little sh1t, maybe you should think about running what I tell you to run, and fast. Unless you want to get sold to the highest bidder.

6 Comments:

  • will I dreams from vgcats.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 7:45 PM  

  • I'll buy it from you. And make it work. All at the same time. With my Macintosh. And my skills to pay the bills.

    How much are you expecting for the PSP?

    By Blogger Matt, at 8:31 PM  

  • Actually, "Will I Dream" is from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Try to learn your movie history, if you please.

    Well, you could just help me make it work. If I do sell it, I'm expecting at least 350$, as I have several add-ons with it.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 9:00 PM  

  • $350?? You have over $100 of accessories? 'Cause a brand new system itself is only worth $250.

    But yeah, I can help you get it to work.

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:18 PM  

  • Austin, Pete, and myself are starting the Wahttehhog XBL Division Halo 2 clan. We shall invite Jon and Evan once they can get Halo 2 to work.

    By Blogger -=WTH=-Mod Clay, at 9:27 PM  

  • Yep, the 512 MB memory card alone is worth 60 dollars. Then factor in the USB cable, the screen cover, the disc covers, and the Media Software that came with it. I could run the bids up easily enough.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home