.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Ughhh... Debates.

Now you all know well that I'm not the debating type. I feel that no matter how hard you try, the other person will not change their opinion. Not to mention, I don't want to make other people believe what they don't want to believe. Now at the request of Pete to join this debate, I absolutely will not. I will not take a side.

However, both of you are right. Morally and ethically, how can we bomb fellow humans? But we live in a scary world where fear is the ruling emotion. People use fear on us, why not use it on them? That's the Iran portion.

In Iraq, you can only look to the future. Things are bad now, but the outcome may be positive. I don't feel that we are allowed to judge the war itself. Only those fighting or residing in Iraq can do that. The only way that Iraqis can be liberated is when they feel that they are liberated. We cannot say that they are. Isn't the point of being a human a little bit of self-sacrifice, Ryan? But like you said, I believe we may have overdone it. The only way I will truly know is to wait and see what's down the road.

E3 is in THREE DAYS!!

4 Comments:

  • "Morally and ethically, how can we bomb fellow humans?"

    How can we let a radical Isalmic state that has a government that is considerably similar with Hitler's regime obtain nuclear weapons? Imagine if Hitler had the atom bomb... It's not just about scaring Iran.

    "The only way that Iraqis can be liberated is when they feel that they are liberated."

    That's a good point, and I would just like to point out how great the poll turn outs are (especially when you consider the threats that they face).

    By Blogger Pete, at 2:37 PM  

  • I didn't say that we could let a radical Islamic state obtain nuclear weapons.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 5:47 PM  

  • Okay people, lets just stop the debate. It's getting rediculous.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 8:14 PM  

  • What I should have written was:

    Morally and ethically, How can we let a radical Isalmic state that has a government that is considerably similar with Hitler's regime obtain nuclear weapons? Imagine if Hitler had the atom bomb... It's not just about scaring Iran.

    I'll stop debating now.

    By Blogger Pete, at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home