.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Wahttehhog Podcast RSS Feed Is Online!!

I won't get into all the details about how I set up the RSS and hosts and stuff, but I will tell you guys that the stable Wahttehhog PODCAST feed is now online and available for subscription on iTunes. I've also programmed many keywords that will link to our podcast in the iTunes search panel. So, for example, if you typed in "wahttehhog" in iTunes, it would connect you to our "1337er Than You" podcast.

Subscribe to the official Wahttehhog podcast here.

(You need to have iTunes to subscribe. If this link doesn't work for you, just go into iTunes and navigate to our podcast.)

6 Comments:

  • Hey Matt, are we doing something later? If we do, then call me. If I'm not home, then leave a message. I'm want to help edit.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 12:24 PM  

  • Wow...

    I said, "I'm want to help edit." Ughh...

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 5:45 PM  

  • i want to do something.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 5:47 PM  

  • Yeah, we can do without Ryan for ONE day.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 6:16 PM  

  • Yeah, editing doesn't require Johnsonator's presents. I've been editing our videos and podcasts and extras for the last few months (actually, since we were established) without anyone else helping out (not that its any of your faults).

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:34 PM  

  • Pete, how the hell did you get admin rights on this blog again?? ^_^

    By Blogger Matt, at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home