.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Beginning of the Comeback

I started the Wahttehhog's Group on Bungie.net. It's under Wahttehhog XBL; that's my clan name on XBOX Live. It's kind of like a division of the Wahttehhog. If you have a Bungie account, join up. We need people to join; the page is on probation. We have now 59 days, as of July 9th, to get activity up.

I still haven't got a date on the next LAN. I believe Matt comes back on the sixteenth; I'll talk with him when he gets back.

8 Comments:

  • Hey guys, I'm back. I'll make a post showing you guys all the stuff I did at camp later.

    Cheers!

    By Blogger Matt, at 6:33 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 1:06 PM  

  • Welcome back Matt.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 1:09 PM  

  • I'm home for one day only. Me and Matt will have to voice act tomorrow.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 11:26 PM  

  • Ahh, I'm not sure what's happening over here today. Ryan, we're going to have to play it by year.

    By Blogger Matt, at 6:59 AM  

  • Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 AM  

  • Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 AM  

  • Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home