.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Friday, June 02, 2006

meh

IM BORED IM SO VERY BORED IM AS BORED AS ANYONE HAS EVER BEEN IN FACT IM CONTIMPLATING EXCERCISE. I NEED A WAHTTEHHOG MEETING.
now that ive gotten your attention. I think we sould have a get together Matt no offence I cant remember what you look like. Austin I can only talk to you after registering and getting in line(I never thought austin would be the popular kid(in his own group that is))two perenthesis inside each other is legal.Pete I havent had a real conversaiton with you in a long time. I think Ryans the only exception and thats only in school.Seiriously ive resorted to talking with the oppisite sex
might I remind you Im not good at that. Please somebody listen somebody help me i need help>>>>>>>>>........................................


sincerly JONATHAN BRAXTON CORLISS

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home