.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wahttehhog App Update

Do you n00bs remember this?


Actually, some of you guys weren't even a member of The Wahttehhog way back when this was originally thought up.

Anyways, a brief explanation: I started this Mac app a while back, way back when we were much more n00bified than we are now. I actually got a good chunk of the original programming done, but then I just kind of forgot about it. Today, I was searching through my Xcode resource files and found this again.

So for the last few hours I've been building, compiling, and testing this simple app that tests a person's n00bness level. I plan to port it over to Windows eventually (once I release the Mac version), so all you squares running the Microsoft OS can test your n00bness too.

Note: Speaking of Mac apps, Ducktape, you could help test this sucker so I can get a stable build for release. I'll send you a package when I'm ready and if you want it.

5 Comments:

  • Also, I've got a HUGE update for a Modtacular post coming up. Among the many cool new things I will reveil include:

    - Ability to teleport to camera coordinates
    - Primary, secondary & ambient lighting controls
    - Stillcam
    - Save gamestate. Load gamestate
    - Auto hi-res grabber
    - Letterbox 1:85.1 mode
    - Wireframe mode
    - AI toggle (yes, AI)

    All of this is in-game and working.

    By Blogger Matt, at 4:30 PM  

  • I was wondering what happened to this. I want to test my noobiness.

    By Blogger -=WTH=-Mod Clay, at 9:23 PM  

  • YOu bettcha I want it

    Send me it, I want to test my n00bieeness

    By Blogger mattyg, at 10:11 PM  

  • One thing I forgot: Another new feature that this new mod incorporates is the ability to increase and decrease in-game speed. Which means that we can film smooth slow-motion without having to drop FPS.
    _____

    Matt, I'll send you the app once I'm ready.

    By Blogger Matt, at 8:33 AM  

  • I remember the N00b tester.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home