.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Friday, August 11, 2006

Modtacular!

As you can see from the image below (taken write of a sequence I was throwing together in FCP), I have finished removing the HUD from Halo 2 on Jon's Modbox.


From now on, we will be filming in 1.85:1 widescreen format, which allows us plenty more space than cropping the HUD (old method) and will let us allocate the widescreen bars wherever they fit best on the picture. As you can see from the above image, the actual picture space is much greater than our previous films. Beautiful!

5 Comments:

  • Actually, I lied. That shot really isn't in high-resolution. When I captured that shot, I didn't have the S-Video cables connected.

    But whatever, all that means is that what you see there is not even how awesome it's going to really be.

    By Blogger Matt, at 6:25 PM  

  • yo das craszy!

    By Blogger mattyg, at 6:42 PM  

  • Sorry about not being at the LAN. I'll get you the money soon though Matt.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 6:56 PM  

  • So far we've collected $60. That's half of what we need for the two-year plan.

    By Blogger Matt, at 7:14 PM  

  • I got the money ready

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home