.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Monday, October 31, 2005

October 31, 2005 - 6:38 PM.

I'm just about to leave the house... Check out what I'm being for H4ll0we3n:





And some other pics to calm teh Halloweenies. These are something like a few months old, but whatever:


This here is me all h4xX0r and stuff.


Here is a jar of cloning peanuts. Ryan and I started this cloning process 3 years ago.


Our bad-ass 1337xX0r web server shown in a great shot with leading n00bt4rd Ryan Johnson.

Have fun tonight, don't get eaten by werewolves or zombies (if you're attacked I'll come by on dirt-riding mean-machine and lay the smackdown). Play the game Stubbs the Zombie, and lose your teeth eating candy. I'll be back.

3 Comments:

  • Notice the Chinese on the wall behind Ry. That shot was taken in ancient temple which houses the Great Gods. We were quite fortunate to be able to get a picture like that in such a place.

    By Blogger Matt, at 7:00 PM  

  • Pretty awful costume. I do approve of Tux the Linux penguin however.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 12:12 PM  

  • Yeah I didn't think of going out until like the last 5 min. So I grabbed wahtever was within reach.

    That penguin is absolutely the Linux penguin.

    By Blogger Matt, at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home