.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Big Bowl

The Super Bowl is just around the corner. The Seattle Seahawks will be taking on the big-bad Pittsburgh Steelers. I want the Seahawks to win. I was just reading Frankie's Weekly Update and I read about how most of the people at Bungie are rooting for the Seahawks (Bungie Studios is located in Washington, so is Microsoft). Then it dawned on me, what better way is there to announce a big event, movie, or even a video game then the Super Bowl? There is no better way. This year it will cost one million dollars for ten seconds worth of commercials! Ten seconds! The reason why? A lot of people watch the Super Bowl, including me. So, I wouldn't be too surprised to see the Halo 3 announcement trailer. I hope so.

In other news, I hear the PS3 won't be coming out this spring. In fact, I heard that Sony is struggling to get their new console out by holiday season! That's very disappointing.

I'll add more to this post later; I just don't feel like it now. My status

The image “http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/halo-3.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

5 Comments:

  • Is it considered creepy to make caricatures of everyone I know in The Sims 2? Do you do that, Austin? Is it considered creepy to let certain Sims I know drown in the pool?

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 4:52 PM  

  • lol n00bs and liek pwn me roflol mao i bye!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 PM  

  • Huh?

    By Blogger Pete, at 11:59 PM  

  • Three things: 1) No, we don't make people we know except ourselves and some family members. 2) Yes we find that very creepy/Austin wants to know if you have done that to him. 3) Peter, I find that call button in your post quite 1337xx0r. How do you get that to appear?

    By Blogger -=WTH=-Mod Clay, at 8:17 AM  

  • On the Skype website it has an option to post an online button of your Skype online status.

    By Blogger Matt, at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home