.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

THURSDAY LAN - Sorry for the last minute notice...

We can have a LAN at my house, but let me know as soon as possible when you can make it. We're having it at 3:00 to whenever. I'll call you also... and everyone (especially Matt because his mom doesn't like things last minute), as soon as you see this, ask your mom (or your dad) if you can come.

About the server, the iMac isn't ready. We should probably just pay for the server for the time being. My mom wants to keep the eMac, so that's out of the question.

8 Comments:

  • Is the website going to be a .com, or a .net?

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 11:53 AM  

  • Probably .com.

    By Blogger Matt, at 6:15 PM  

  • Hey, the new Harvest Moon game sounds awesome. It's called Magical Melody, and an online Harvest Moon is being planned. I can't wait.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 4:39 PM  

  • I just heard that E3 is going to go through some changes next year. Smaller and less expensive apparently is what it's going to be.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 8:32 AM  

  • I just spent a few hours of time ReAlLy shaping up the Episode 2, including editing an entirely new "Zanzibar Tour" sequence. I think it is MUCH better now and much more solid. I'm working hard at it folks...

    By the way, the reason why I didn't have it done by this past weekend is because I was up boating and doing stuff in Cow Country.

    By Blogger Matt, at 6:39 PM  

  • Wasn't that that LAN on that boat?

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 10:19 PM  

  • So is it gonna be done by the end of the week?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 PM  

  • Yes.

    By Blogger Matt, at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home