.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Monday, September 11, 2006

Matt's Adventures in Wonderland

whats up kiddies!?

As per Matt's instructions, I am creating a post to show what I am working on now.

In case you didn't know, Matt and his homeboy Montana are building a sweet motercycle in the hopes of totally pwning the pants off of that guy from "The World's Fastest Indian." They filming all their shinanegins, and planning to put them on tv where they can be adored by millions of sex-crazed über sluts.

Matt's haveing me make the tunes for this piece and so far I have this, check it out


The Fastest Fatass Asian_mp3.mp3

15 Comments:

  • Thats really cool

    By Blogger _WTH_ the fat kid (Andy), at 5:34 PM  

  • Hey I've finally gotten my 'studio' here at home set up perfectly for Halo 2 machinima creation and editing.

    The big breakthrough is that I've finally figured out how capture video of the Chief talking, and voice-over at the same time. This means that from now on everything will be perfectly syncronized. Less editing for me, and sooner episode releases for all.

    By Blogger Matt, at 8:18 PM  

  • I'm guessing Matty has some trouble with ladies.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 8:56 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Matt, at 3:22 PM  

  • I didn't mean you, I meant Gabrenya. "Sex starved Ubersluts?"

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 3:25 PM  

  • it's sex-crazed uber sluts
    get it right
    bitch

    By Blogger mattyg, at 3:52 PM  

  • oh, and matt, that was a beautiful speach

    By Blogger mattyg, at 3:52 PM  

  • It's SPEECH,
    get it right,
    tard muffin

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 3:58 PM  

  • Well then, that comment is getting deleted. ^_^

    By Blogger Matt, at 4:03 PM  

  • Hey Ry Diabetis (spelled for sound not to be correct)

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 8:58 PM  

  • The Wii has a final release date and price. November 15th is the day, and $249.99 is the price.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 9:47 PM  

  • Actually, the Wii comes out on November 19th.

    By Blogger -=WTH=-Mod Clay, at 2:39 PM  

  • That was a typo. Sorry about that. ^_^

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 2:48 PM  

  • Okay, who's the idiot that has been signing us up to YouTube and LePlayer using the wahttehhog@gmail.com address?!

    By Blogger Matt, at 2:11 PM  

  • I'm disapointed to say its not me "sniffle" someones trying to take my whthg org head idiot title.>_<

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home