.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

More Mod Demos

I made these three short videos (each less than a minute long) that present various features of this mod. They're all fairly small, but I'm still deciding to hotlink the files instead of streaming them on this main page because then every time someone visited this page, all the videos would be downloaded again and again. Check 'em out!

Click to watch a real-time demo:

Character Lighting
(2.6MB)
Freeze-Frame (5.4MB)
Teleportation (6.0MB)

'Tis all.

10 Comments:

  • The teleport is cool

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:48 PM  

  • Gerk, can you send me the HaloCE map we were working on? The one we called Cyroptics?

    I think I know how to export and tag the map in 3ds Max -> tool.exe.

    But I need the original Inventor file, so I can port and resolve all of the polygon errors that we got when we first tried.

    By Blogger Matt, at 4:27 PM  

  • I found a simple tool which can moniter hits over a period of time, if you're interested Matt

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 5:03 PM  

  • Let's see it.

    By Blogger Matt, at 5:21 PM  

  • http://wiki.blojsom.com/wiki/display/blojsom/Hit+Counter+Plugin

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 6:33 PM  

  • Ryan, did you remove the [Blogger] button from the sidebar of the blog?

    By Blogger Matt, at 7:13 PM  

  • Can't say I did.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 7:34 PM  

  • I like that third-person view.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 9:06 PM  

  • The one that follows the Chief.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 9:06 PM  

  • Yeah, it's an awesome view to play both Campaign and Multiplayer in.

    By Blogger Matt, at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home