.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Monday, March 13, 2006

The Wahttehhog Clan Progression

The clan has really come a long way from the beginning. It all started out as a LAN party during the Christmas break of 2004. If I'm correct, we were just going to play LANs back then. The first episode was really a hit with many people I've talked to. Now this new episode will be really awesome, along with the whole series.

I heard that the first sequence of the episode is done. It sounds awesome to me.

Well, even though I wasn't at the last LAN, I still was indirectly helping the clan. The iMac we found is soon going to be purged of whatever the students need, and we can use it for the server. Matt says that he can work with the Mac easier. Some of us are taking computer programming next year which will be good. Even though it seems like we've been working on this episode for quite a long time, I think that The Wahttehhog has some brighter days ahead.

Here's to the good days:


2 Comments:

  • The next episode is incredibly close to being done. Besides half a scene and some filler that need filming, all we have left to cover is voice acting. We just need a few more days of work.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 10:10 PM  

  • Yeah, maybe two more weekends of dedication.

    As Austin said, yes, the cold-intro sequence is completely edited. I even edited the helmet-motion to match the voices. For later episodes, however, we should try to record the helmet-motion in sync with the voices. This would allow for faster editing and production.

    I'd have to first take a look at the iMac before I decide whether we're going to use the Gateway PC or the Mac for the web server.

    .....

    Notice how low-res the video was back in our first clan video? >_<

    By Blogger Matt, at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home