.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Friday, August 04, 2006

Episode 2 - Update

I have been working my ass off over the last week trying to wrap up this episode. And it is actually coming along very nicely. Over the last few days I have managed to:

1. Re-edit the ENTIRE "Zanzibar Intro" scene. (It's a really cool scene now.)
2. Correct all the audio levels for final export.
3. Strung together all the separate scenes into a single sequence.
4. Added an entirely new scene which incorporates footage that I had discarded at an earlier time. (The scene is the one about the base going to full alert, with the "air-raid siren.")
5. Finished editing general scenes that needed to be completed.
6. Realized just how awesome we are, and how unbelievably good this film is.

I've also determined that final runtime length for the episode:

10 minutes, 3 seconds & 12 frames long.

I personally think that this video does not suck and will be accepted as the greatest Halo machinima piece to date in the entire living Halo community.
_____

You guys are gonna' love this. Especially the new Zanzibar scene, and all the extra outtakes that I finally decided to place back in the final film.

10 Comments:

  • At least we break 10 minutes in the final product.

    I cut so much crap out from the original 17-minute-long episode that now it isn't long and insanely boring.

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:05 PM  

  • Are you going to let us see it before you release it?

    By Blogger -=WTH=-Mod Clay, at 9:38 PM  

  • Yes, I will post the first export of the episode on this blog first, before submitting it to HBO. I want the clan to evaluate the video to see if I need to make any last-minute changes before the world takes in the final product.

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:59 PM  

  • Andy, I sent you another invitational email for this blog. See if it's there.

    By Blogger Matt, at 10:29 PM  

  • I've been having the most insane weeks ever at my job. I can't talk about them now if I want to keep it, but I'll write something for future reference.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 10:11 AM  

  • can you send me an invitation too

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 AM  

  • Its not there Matt My e-mail again is dirtbika654@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 PM  

  • I sent it again. It's there.

    By Blogger Matt, at 6:08 PM  

  • Ryan and I just finished exporting the entire episode.

    Episode 2 of the Sans-Culottes Series is currently sitting on my desktop, ready to be compressed.

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:59 PM  

  • put it on the blog.

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home