.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Monday, August 06, 2007

Working with the Nikon D70

I was recently asked to test out a Nikon D70 for a company's product photoshoot. I was handed a D70 with which I have been learning the ins and outs of for the last few hours.

Here's an incredible shot I took using this camera here in my home office. The outer lens is approximately 1 inch away from the focused object (pliers):


The shot you see above has received NO color-correction. HOLY COW.

3 Comments:

  • I'm guessing this thing costs quite a few dollars. What company was this for?

    By Blogger Pete, at 11:36 PM  

  • That is some intense quality.

    By Blogger -|WTH|-AA7, at 1:09 AM  

  • http://www.bloodgulch.net/
    i found this halo site ,
    its great

    By Blogger DallasFan, at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home