.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Sunday, March 26, 2006

A Very Sad Day Today...

Today, I lost all 120GB of important files and such on my Iomega drive. This loss includes:

- Over 40 fully cracked/patched games that I had dedicatedly worked on and accumulated over the past many years.

- The entire Wahttehhog Episode 1: "Insert Quarter to Purchase Health" Final Cut Pro project files, video, data. The entire edited sequence and reference files are gone. I had dedicated more than 300 hours on editing that first Wahttehhog video.

- Over 20GB of valuable files to me, including many of my own separate projects, as well as a great amount of videos and photos and historical documents of The Wahttehhog. (Including an image of a Google search for "wahttehhog" before we were established.)

What's very sad is that the hard drive was lost to f*cking Microsoft Windows, which (without my consent) reformatted any and all drives in sight.

I really don't think that it's hit me yet that I just lost a great amount of important, irreplaceable data. I don't know what else to say...

4 Comments:

  • A day will come, when the tired, oppressed masses rise up against the great oppresser. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, or in our lifetimes, but one day, Microsoft will go down.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 8:55 PM  

  • that just plane undoubtadly sucks.thats very bad was any other stuff hit what about compilatiton 2

    By Blogger [wthg}jondrunken master, at 8:38 AM  

  • I think I'm going to try to stretch my 1337 h4xing skills and try to un-reformat the drive. Now this might be next to impossible, but I think I've got the skills to attempt it.

    Pray with me.

    By Blogger Matt, at 5:55 PM  

  • I am brother.

    By Blogger Pete, at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home