.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Wahttehhog Organization

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More Halo Than You Can Chew

At X06, Bungie has announced two other projects...and they're both Halo-related. Apart from Halo 3, we have Halo Wars (an RTS), and an unnamed Halo project.

Halo Wars speaks for itself; your standard RTS, in the Halo universe. It's being developed by Ensemble Studios, makers of the Age of Empires franchise. The unnamed project is being made by a studio called Wingnut Interactive (sound familiar), formed by Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh.

I don't know if anyone else has seen the actual logo of Halo 3. Nothing new, but it's something to think about.


There's a bit of symbolism in the new symbol (no pun intended) if you're willing to look.


Maybe we'll get a huge army of Spartans...

9 Comments:

  • Oh yeah, there's symbolism. I love how the "3" in the logo symbolizes that it's the third game in the series.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 10:26 PM  

  • Yeah... I don't know what your talking about either, Austin. I've had that set as my desktop background for a while now, and all I see is a big 3 in Bungie's normal backwards-C dealo.

    By Blogger Matt, at 5:08 PM  

  • Guess who's going to the WIRED NextFest this weekend!

    (In case your stupid, the answer is me and company.)

    By Blogger Matt, at 7:59 PM  

  • Didn't it allready happen?
    or is it like a week long thing?
    ANywho, thats freaken sick

    By Blogger mattyg, at 4:41 PM  

  • we need to have another LAN soon

    By Blogger _WTH_ the fat kid (Andy), at 5:52 PM  

  • Yeah. considering that I just bought two brand new Xecuter 3 CE modchips, one for my Xbox, and one for my friend's, which I can also bring to a LAN until Thanksgiving.

    By Blogger Matt, at 8:11 PM  

  • Well, my new X1300 Pro is in my computer, along with the new 400W power source. Runs great, plays CS:S, Oblivion, Sims 2, BF2, all on high settings. I love my X1300 Pro.

    By Blogger Marquis de Suave, at 11:29 PM  

  • Yeah!!! Free $500 gift card! Thanks man!

    By Blogger Pete, at 8:13 PM  

  • Only cool kids spell "back to school" with no spaces!

    By Blogger mattyg, at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home